Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Fun on the Web Oct 31 2012 Happy Halloween

Are you expecting the kiddies tonight? I am so not looking forward to this, since its too cold out there (32 degrees right now and under 50 later).

Not feeling great, so I am home and slept in today :-) Not sure what to do except tell it like it is here. I am looking for additional streams of income so I am going to try surveys. I know this maybe time consuming but I will report back on how they do for me.

First regarding NCP or Nation Consumer Panel I am taking a pass. I read a lot of online chatter about how time consuming it is and between a part time (almost full time job), ebay and surveys, I think I am better off without this one even if it is related to AC Nielsen. I maybe be influenced by knowing how penny pinching Neilsen is because I worked for them for years.

Next, people always wonder if they can do surveys if not in the US. Yes you can!  Here is a list of valid sites for consumers outside the US. Please note NCP is on each of them, which makes a good deal of sense since AC Neilsen is an international company. http://www.reviewopedia.com/international-online-surveys.htm

Last, I am going to tell you that if you only use a cell phone you may want to fib. You will get lots of calls starting right after the sign up process, for things you do not want. Best choice after fibbing, answer all these calls, tell them right away they are unwanted, even if you have to interrupt or talk over them, and finally demand they remove you from their list. They are a tenacious bunch and will call countless times if you don't.

******************************************

Hope you enjoyed my fun on the web today!

If you know someone who would enjoy Fun on the Web,
please send them a link so that they can follow it.

If you would like to refer back to an older link or a funny,
I have added the back issues to archives here:

http://fun-on-the-web.blogspot.com/ 2008-2011
http://more-blues.blogspot.com/ 2005-2007
http://blues-babys-rants.blogspot.com/ 2003-2004

Thanks and have a great day!


Disclaimer: All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This policy is subject to change at anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment