Thursday, August 14, 2014

Fun on the Web Aug 14 2014 Work

So between working more hours and commuting more hours, I am just really tired all the time. I came home last night and couldn't face leftovers. So I called a friend and we we went out to dinner,so now I have ribs planned again. Yum! Its not that the cooking here is bad its just so repetitive. No fish or pork (except bacon or sausage) and ground beef is most often the mainstay.

I do try to mix it up when the picky grown-ups are not here, with pork chops or a beef stir fry. If I can get the grand kids, they will try new things. Recently I worked with the oldest on pan frying fish from scratch. The boys ate BBQ ribs pretty well and they seemed to enjoy them as much as the roasted chicken I made.

Joining two Meetup groups and eHarmony is my attempt to acquire some social life since I really was pretty isolated traveling and working in a different store every day.Living in small town Wisconsin didn't help either. It has been interesting so far but no love connection yet.

Meetups is far more successful with events most days ranging from dinner to book club to walks. Saturday is a Chalk Festival. If you have never seen one take a look at this years winners from the recent Pasadena Chalk Festival event that my niece participated in once again.
http://www.pasadenachalkfestival.com/winners.html

******************************************

Hope you enjoyed my fun on the web today!

If you know someone who would enjoy Fun on the Web,
please send them a link so that they can follow it.

If you would like to refer back to an older link or a funny,
I have added the back issues to archives here:

http://fun-on-the-web.blogspot.com/ 2008-2011
http://more-blues.blogspot.com/ 2005-2007
http://blues-babys-rants.blogspot.com/ 2003-2004

Thanks and have a great day!


Disclaimer: All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This policy is subject to change at anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment