Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Done

So the move is over and now it's time to recreate my life. I have two huge storage lockers full (one is furniture.) I understand they are so full I shouldn't attempt to go there by myself because the front is packed too high and too heavy.

My son said we can go in a couple of weeks and sort it down a little so it is accessible for me. That should be soon enough for most things but I need slacks. I think I have one pair and the rest are shorts and capris. The weather is starting to change so I guess I must shop.

There are great clearance sales at Target and Kohl's right now, probably everywhere else too. So maybe this weekend a little retail therapy is in order along with unpacking, room cleaning, laundry, and the usual to get me set for the workweek.

No comments:

Post a Comment