Saturday, September 21, 2013

Still moving

Have I mentioned moving sucks? I am buried, overwhelmed, and trying to stay focused. I am trying to pare down, get everything ready, beg friends for help packing and organizing. I am also getting every 24 year old I can find to do the heavy lifting.

I have a LOT! Here is an example: we just took a van load of books to donate, a van load went with my help to Illinois, and a van load went to storage temporarily. I still have two more six foot tall bookcases with books. I sure hope there are no more boxes of them somewhere else in this house!

I thought I had taken my music out of here but wrong again there is more both in my office and basement entertainment center. Yikes!

Any tips on moving appreciated. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment