Thursday, August 8, 2013

I need a new job

Those of you who are close friends know I am on a job search but this is for my more casual readers. Recently my employer cut some of my compensation, (my mileage reimbursement), to the tune of $250 a month. This really hurts on a job where I am making less than I did back in the 90's. If any of you know of a job opening for a business manager or accounting professional with lots of experience please let me know where I can apply.

I am not adverse to relocating for something that would pay in excess of $40K but would like to stay in the contiguous 48. Since my days of wearing heels are over (I hope), I would prefer not being employed with an extremely formal employer. I am both a hard worker and extremely accurate.

My background is quite varied but I do have experience as an AP Supervisor, have done Fund Accounting (with 500+ funds, in 5 corporations), and have done payroll with both ADP and Paychex. There are also years as a Business Manager where I paid all the bills, developed contracts, prepared fee schedules, did collections, applied payments, answered phones, and provided all manner of functions in at least a backup position. I have worked with online banking in a variety of situations.

My extensive experience with Microsoft Products such as Excel, Access, and Word was enhanced a couple of years ago, when I went back to school to learn the "new" Microsoft with the "button" and "ribbon". There were other IT classes taken as well and I did make the Deans List.

If anyone has a lead I can follow I would appreciate an email at christy.shane@gmail.com . Thanks!


******************************************

Hope you enjoyed my fun on the web today!

If you know someone who would enjoy Fun on the Web,
please send them a link so that they can follow it.

If you would like to refer back to an older link or a funny,
I have added the back issues to archives here:

http://fun-on-the-web.blogspot.com/ 2008-2011
http://more-blues.blogspot.com/ 2005-2007
http://blues-babys-rants.blogspot.com/ 2003-2004

Thanks and have a great day!


Disclaimer: All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This policy is subject to change at anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment